Beginning to Feel Like Summer
Yay!! It’s beginning to feel like summer. Even though tonight became a little breezy here in Chicago! So here I am tonight to give you a few tricks to keep in mind when you are Postpartum to keep yourself cool during these upcoming Summer months!
1. I still stress drinking a ton of water like in Pregnancy! I recommend at least l1 liter of water a day. Go get a cute water bottle to motivate you to drink your water if that is what it takes
2. Eat hydrating foods. And yes it’s the season! Some of the most hydrating are watermelon, stawberries, cantelope, celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, and all sorts of lettuce. YUM!
3. Go on early morning walks or evening walks when the sun isn’t beaming at its highest peak, ok yes I know if possible
4. Wear cute hats. They make you feel feminine, stylish and put together too. Bonus!
5. Catch up with friends in air conditioning spaces like coffee shops, flower shops or yoga non-heated classes